The Barn is located at 192 Route Principale Est, Sainte-Cécile-de-Masham, La Peche, Quebec, about 30 minutes north of Ottawa and 7 minutes from the village of Wakefield.
Detailed driving instructions:
- From Ottawa, take Quebec Highway #5 North.
- Take Exit 28 off Autoroute 5. The Exit is signed Chemin Ste-Cecile de Masham and chemin Vallee de Wakefield, Route 366 Ouest.
- There are also signs indicating Gatineau Park access to the ‘Secteurs Lac Philippe and Lac La Peche’.
- At the end of the exit ramp is a traffic circle. Proceed into the circle, taking the 4th exit signed 366 Ouest / Ste-Cecile de Masham.
- Continue through the highway underpass to the second traffic circle, taking the first right onto 366 Ouest (chemin Ste-Cecile de Masham).
- Proceed about 4.5 km on 366 Ouest, past the Alimentation Pilon, Marche Richelieu store (right side of highway on a curve).
- Once you have passed “Alimentation Pilon” there is a long straight stretch followed by a long downhill. Just before the downhill section, slow down and immediately put on your left signal and turn into the first driveway on the left. There is a green municipal marker numbered 192 and a green mailbox numbered 186 next to it.
- When guests are expected, there is a sign at the highway entrance indicating “THE BARN”. (If you go around a bend to the left at the bottom of the hill, you have gone too far).
- When entering the driveway, go past the small white house on the right. Continue up the driveway and you will come up to The Barn and a parking area.